Thursday, May 12, 2016

When in doubt wear Black...

You can tell by this time I was good and tired and so over the whole being pregnant thing, I just wanted this baby out by now. I mean look at the size of that bump it was as heavy as it looks, looked like am having triplets. It was causing me so much pelvic pain, during the last weeks of my pregnancy walking was so painful I would even be limping at times, not to mention the back pain, I would literally cry every time I had to lay down flat on the doctors hard examination table, at night I slept with four to five pillows, basically I was sitting in bed rather than sleeping LOL but I was much more comfortable that way and getting up was so much easier and it also helped with my heartburns.

I didn't gain a lot of weight with this pregnancy however I did have a medical condition called     Polyhydramnious which is an excessive accumulation of the amniotic fluid, that fluid that surrounds and protects the baby in the womb, which is why my belly got so big! but Thank God I tested negative for gestational diabetes and it wasn't a severe case and my doctor was amazing, she made me do a bunch of tests to make sure everything was okay and she closely monitored me through out and thankfully everything turned out fine, I did however had to have a C-section.








I'm wearing: bomber jacket ~ Vintage, T-shirt ~ Thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, Bag ~ Dune London via Asos, necklace ~ Springfield Msasani Mall, earrings ~ Mr.Price

Thank you for stopping by!!

XOXO

Anitha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah jamani ,very sorry Dear Anita.
Mungu atakupa njia na kukulinda. and everything will be allright.
My sister had the same situation as yours in high fluid in her womb for her third pregnancy.And God will save you.Do not lose hope
Always love from Dottie

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita, hongera mno for baby R wish I could know the name lol.
Glad you are back to blogging mama fashionista

Aika Shoo said...

Wow, congrats on the baby.
Kuddos for dressing up even with pregnancy inconviniences. You look beautiful, happy and relaxed!

http://xoxoaika.com/