Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuxedo...

Hello again!

Hows the week going so far? today my baby is exactly two months old and he has been giving me the biggest smiles all morning with his chubby cheeks, makes me forget that I have hardly slept last night and how sore my nipples are. I only have a few days left of my maternity leave to stay with him, we haven't been apart for more than an hour for the past two months, it's going to be hard to leave him for hours everyday, its always hard to leave them the first time but you got to do what you got to do, I need that bread LOL.

I love monochromatic looks, they are clean, classy and timeless. this easy tuxedo look can easily be switched to an everyday non maternity look by just switching up the maxi skirt for       nice fitted black pants or pencil skirt and heels, or if you are a hijabista just add a headscarf.




I'm wearing: Shirt ~ from hubby, Blazer ~ Splash Msasani Mall, Skirt ~ Thrifted, Shoes ~ Mr.Price,






Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo

Anitha

1 comment:

Elsa said...

when I read shirt from hubby. I had to go back and inspect the pic, to find out you couldn't even button down. Lol your risk taker. the look is so clean and nit.