Monday, May 16, 2016

The not so little black dress...

Hello everyone! 

hope you had a wonderful weekend, and your monday isn't so blue! The one thing I have always hated about the week is the waking up so early in the morning to get ready for work, but strangely now that am on maternity leave, I wake up earlier than ever SMH but at least I get to go back to bed with the baby after breakfast, the luxury that I will no longer have in few more days sadly.

This flowy black dress is one of my favourite purchases from Splash, it was the last one in the store and even though the price was more than I would normally pay for a dress, Once I tried it on I couldn't leave it and best part it was not a maternity dress and I can still wear it even after the baby. 







I'm wearing: Dress ~ Splash fashion Msasani, Bag ~ River Island via Asos, Earrings ~ Mr.Price

Thank you for stopping by!!

XoXo

Anitha

No comments: