Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Red Hot Affair // One Dress Two ways

From a dinner date to a casual party at the office, 

If you I told you I got this dress beautiful red cape Asos dress for less than Tshs 5000 you probably won't believe me but its true!! I found this dress on one of my impromptu thrifting trips to Tandika, now I would not recommend Tandika as a thrifting place for anyone because it's not an easy or even pleasant place to thrift, the clothes are are mostly junk and you have to really have a keen eye to get anything there and be a professional thrifter otherwise you will just waste your time there and get frustrated, but it's much closer to where I leave and I do get some nice things sometimes.

I wore the first look for my birthday dinner date with hubby, my bump was just starting to get bigger and noticeable by then. 



Look one: Dress ~ Asos thrifted, Necklace ~ sammydress, Heels ~ Public desire, Clutch ~ Newlook








For my second look, I dressed down the dress for a casual friday office Christmas party with flat sandals and a different statement necklace.

Which look is your favourite?

Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo

Anitha

1 comment:

Elsa said...

I think am liking the classy, sophisticate look from you and hubby's dinner date.