Monday, May 2, 2016

Look Book: 1

Hello everyone!

So after another very long break, I am back! If you follow me on instagram then you must know that I have just had a baby boy a month ago... and am currently on my maternity leave which means I have plenty of free time while the baby is asleep to get some blogging done.  I really should take this more seriously, I don't know why am so lazy. So I thought I should do a look book of all my favourite work wear from last year to give you a little inspiration and save you thinking time in the morning as you begin the work week. 


 Look one: Blouse ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ Thrifted, Shoes ~ thrifted, bag ~ bought from a friend 

 Look two: Blouse ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, Bag ~ ZARA, Shoes ~ Asos

 Look three: Blouse ~ thrifted, Blazer ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, Bag ~ Asos, Shoes ~ Aldo

 Look four: Sheer blouse ~ thrifted, Kiting peplum blouse ~ made by me, Skirt ~ thrifted, Shoes ~ Asos, Bag ~ Asos

 Look five: Blouse ~ thrifted, Blazer ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, belt ~ thrifted, Bag ~ MANGO, Shoes ~ Asos

 Look six: Blouse ~ thrifted, Blazer ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, Necklace ~ Mr.Price, Bag ~ River Island, Shoes ~ ZARA

Look seven: Blazer ~ Splash Msasani Mall, Blouse ~ thrifted, Scarf ~ stolen from mama, Skirt ~ thrifted, Bag ~ Asos, Shoes ~ ZARA

Look eight: Blazer ~ thrifted, Blouse ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, Shoes Asos, Bag ~ Asos

 Look eight: Blazer, Blouse, Skirt ~ Thifted, Bag ~ pieces via Asos, Shoes ~ Asos

 Look nine: Blouse and skirt ~ Thifted, Shoes ~ Aldo, Bag ~ River Island

Look ten: Blazer ~ Thrifted, Blouse ~ Old, Skirt ~ made by me, necklace ~ Newlook, Shoes ~ Asos


Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo

Anitha


1 comment:

Magreth said...

Queen of thrift.. Love all looks..