Friday, May 6, 2016

Khaki...

I hope your week has been wonderful and productive! I'm happy I managed to get off my procrastinating ass and do some blogging and now that I have started I promise, this time for real LOL I will be consistent with content every week. 

So let's continue with the maternity fashion diary, I must say I enjoyed this pregnancy fashion wise more that all my pregnancies, I really had fun dressing up and was never too tired to make an effort to dress up, you wouldn't even know I was in as much pain as I was most of the time. 

When I was in my second trimester, I only wore Maxi's on Fridays when I wanted to be more casual and comfortable,





I'm wearing: Khaki duster coat ~ sammydress, striped tank top ~ H&M, Skirt ~ thrifted, Shoes ~ Mr.Price, Bag ~ Asos


Have a lovely weekend everyone and thank you for stopping by!

xoxo

Anitha

No comments: