Thursday, May 5, 2016

Go with the Fro...

Lets talk about this hair for a minute!! how fab and realistic is it? l can't wait till my own natural hair is this long and big...though the temptation to get a relaxer again is strong. This is Afro Kinky hair crotchet braids, all my instagram family know am all about crotchet braids nowadays, I can do them by myself at home, save myself a ton of money and I can switch up my hair styles as often as I like while keeping my natural hair all safe and protected under. I f you would like to know how to do crotchet braids just watch some tutorial videos on youtube and you will be set.

While we are on the subject of hair, when your pregnant sometimes hair is the last thing you want to think about, I mean sometimes you don't even want to comb your hair or have it touching your face or neck but messy hair only makes you look more tired, frumpy and swollen, so it's important to get a hair style that is neat but low maintenance that can keep you for at least a month with minimal maintenance, like a good weave or box braids and if you hate the idea of anything on your head, then it's time to invest in a good wig that you can take off immediately when you get home but still look fab and put together when you are out and about.

Enjoy this easy comfortable casual friday look...


 I'm wearing: Dress ~ sammydress, Scarf ~ thrifted, Nike trainers ~ Asos






Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo

Anitha

No comments: