Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Blush...

Hello Tuesday!

Remember how I said blazers are your best friend during pregnancy? they truly are! They really dress up your outfit and take it from drab to fab without too much effort at all, even though am wearing flip-flops under my dress I still look put together. Blazers also cover your arms that may be larger than life and jiggly LOL.
I also made a point to do my makeup everyday, my eyebrows especially had to be on fleek like yaaaassss!! LOL eyebrows are everything, they frame your face so even if you don't have time for anything else like powder or lipstick, do your eyebrows! It's all about making an effort really, you may not feel like it, but when you look good you will automatically feel good, as opposed to tired and miserable.







I'm wearing: Dress ~ Splash Pugu Mall, Blazer ~ Splash, Bag ~ Asos

Thank you for stopping by!

XoXo


Anitha.

No comments: