Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tail Feathers...

Hello lovelies!


Hope you had a great independence day, did you join the neighbourhood cleaning!? Or you had to go to work!? I'm honestly impressed with the Tanzania am seeing these past few months, things are changing for the better and I pray they stay that way, I'm not and never have been a political person, I only get political every time I see my payslip and see that huuuuge chunk that gets cut as Tax and that makes me bitter as hell, the President has promised things will get better and that for a change honest hard working Tanzanians won't have to bear the burden of the economy while the dishonest few get richer and richer not paying taxes etc etc.


Now enough with serious talk, lets talk fun fashion!! This week am serving you some of my favourites, and this black and white outfit is definitely one for the books. When I found this Tuxedo with tails jacket in one of my thrifting adventures I was thrilled!! it's so much fun and so over the top! I got the tuxedo shirt from my hubby, who didn't want it anymore, to complete the look and you should have seen the look of surprise and amusement on my colleagues faces LOL...













I'm wearing: Hubby's shirt, Tuxedo jacket ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, Bag ~ RiverIsland via Asos, Heels ~ Aldo

XOXO

Anitha.

2 comments:

tuni said...

Tuxedo jacket..wow.!! Mi like it...the black n white imekutoaaa

Queen Elliana said...

you are a dearer...loving it