Thursday, December 3, 2015

Spring in summer...

Hello my lovelies,

I have been struggling to upload this post since monday, blogger was just not responding makes me seriously think of moving to domain name, I don't know if my internet connections have been weak or it's just blogger acting up. Anyways finally managed to upload it so yeeey to that! 

This is hands down one of my favourite looks from this year, I just love these colours together and so springy and fresh!








I'm wearing: Sleeveless blazer, Blouse, Skirt, Scarf ~ Thrifted; Accessories ~ sammydress; Heels ~ Truffle via Asos, Bag ~ Pieces via Asos


XOXO

Anitha

2 comments:

Elsa said...

Hey love, I dont knw which internet your using. But try to use Halotel, its reliable and fast. I am in Moshi vijijini still can get H+ every time I put data on.

I will look for the similar combination to create this look. so chicky and colors gives life.

Anicheberry said...

I love the pop of colour with the top and how you continued the palette with the scarf! Lovely!
www.anicheberry.blogspot.com