Monday, December 7, 2015

On the dotted line...

Hello dolls,

Hope you had a great weekend, I sure did! This weekend was all about me and my family and was so relaxing, It put me in a good mood to start the week, and I hope this good mood last all week. I'm sending you dolls warm fuzzy feelings so that your week is good and productive cause well, we need the bread LOL, so you better get moving! and incase you needed work wear inspiration, I got you!





This is my favourite type of skirt, fitted and long past my knees, I feel taller and slimmer when I wear them as opposed to a short miniskirt, although I do wear minis every once in a while, I prefer this type of skirt best.



The hair is crotchet Jumbo Braid, Kanekalon, it blends very well with my hair and has a very natural feel that most people always think it's my own hair. I will be showing how I do this in my upcoming Youtube Channel so stay tuned for that!





I'm wearing: Blouse and Skirt ~ Thrifted, Necklaces ~ from Kkoo accessories shops, Bag ~ Pieces via Asos, Shoes ~ Asos

Have a blessed week everyone!

XoXo

Anitha

3 comments:

Elsa said...

This look is so innocent. and very you (let me tell people who never met you)
Anita is crazy lady (Very Crazy in good way)ahaahhahahah..
I realize the love for your bold accessories, they all looking good on you.

Anicheberry said...

Lovely outfit!
www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

siama said...

I absolutely love the color of the blouse and how you styled everything. 💕💕
Can't wait for the youtube channel!!