Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Mellow Yellow...

Hello Tuesday,

looking forward to the day-off tomorrow!? I know I am! though with the presidential decree that we must go and clean our town, I have this deep fear that I'm going to be sleeping in and hear some police knocking on the door, demanding we go out and clean the street or something LOL! not necessarily a bad thing though...should be interesting. 



Okay, this kanekalon hair is the bomb.com!





   I'm wearing: Dress ~ Sammydress.com, Blazer ~ Mr.Price (old), Bag ~ Zara, Shoes ~ Aldo


XoXo

Anitha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that whenever I pop in here there's a new post everyday...
Nakupendagaaa
xo..
Rose

Semanga said...

Lol!! Kama ulikuwepo mawazoni mwangu. Nilijua nitalala na kuamshwa na police! ! Ha ha ha!! Luckily that didn't happen!