Monday, December 14, 2015

Falling leaves...


A white Blazer is a wardrobe essential you simply can not live without, and I have been looking for one for quite sometime so when I saw this one at Max Msasani I almost did a dance, it's just perfect! it brings my looks together so easily and gives them that polished expensive look. 







I'm wearing: Blazer ~ Max Fashion, Dress worn as a top ~ Thrifted, Skirt ~ Thrifted, Necklace ~ Springfield, earring ~ Mr.Price, Bag ~ Dune via Asos, Heels ~ Asos

XOXO

Anitha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to commend you for always looking so put together and polished, even when pregnant. I don't know how you do it. I'm single and with no kids and I don't have the energy to look presentable daily so kudos to you mom of 2 for looking so great all the time. Love your outfits and your overall spirit. Kila la kheri with the rest of ur pregnancy.
xoxo

Elsa said...

This thrift is too much swry. Even the accessories? Sad face when someone live ilala but still nacomplain sina nguo. Not fair Anitha... sad face

Anonymous said...

You make pregnancy look so easyyyy...beautiful

ROSE