Thursday, November 5, 2015

Crushing on fall...

Hello hello...

Hope you enjoyed my last post!! don't forget to leave you comments below...
I promised am back for good this time and I mean it and I have a bunch of back pictures just waiting to be posted...technically these are throwbacks to a few months back because now am very pregnant. So here is one of my absolutely favourite looks... who knew Ox blood and green could so well together? I also wore my favourite scarf as a belt,  haven't done this in a while, remember when it was a trend to wear a scarf as a belt? haven't seen anyone do this is a while. Scarfs are an amazing way to spice up an outfit and can be worn in so many different ways, definitely a  wardrobe essential for a working girl.









I'm wearing: Blouse ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, scarf as a belt ~ thrifted, Shoes ~ Kate Spade





1 comment:

Elsa said...

Whoopyy!!

Glad to hear your back for good.. Welcome back doll..