Thursday, November 19, 2015

Animal Instincts...

Another day another post...whoop! whoop!

you can tell I loved this outfit by the number of pictures I have just uploaded...

whenever I wear a cute outfit I have a really good day, first of it means by the time I wake up in the morning I already know what am wearing which believe it or not is very unusual for me. I always find something to wear in the morning by going through about four huge piles of clothes I have scattered around the house instead of the more sensible way of planning it before I sleep and this drives my husbands crazy!!! like most women I have zero sense of time or urgency, I am always running late which means he is also going to be late waiting for me...I hate wearing clothes the same exact way I wore them the last time, so when you are trying to be creative in the morning chances are you are going to be late, it's a good thing the traffic from our side of town is not so bad  and somehow I always make it in time.








 I'm wearing: Dress ~ Thrifted, Blazer ~ Oldie, Belt ~ Asos online, handcuff ~ Lookbookstore, Bag ~ Asos online, Heels ~ Asos online



2 comments:

tuni said...

i always wonder why do we have to do things at last minute...imagine i wake up early before my husband but he is the one always getting ready first before me..he even gets time to sit down n go thru his laptop while am getting ready in the morning.am glad i am not the only one who get things done at last minute..btw,i loved the look.. it was all worthy it (making him wait for yu).!!

Anitha Anthony said...

Lol you and me are so alike...I just dont know why am late really lol...i have so many last minute things to find.