Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Colour Party...

Yipeeee!!!

blogging third day in row, I was not going to post these pictures, I hated how dark and grainy they came out, but anything is better than nothing right!?




I'm wearing: Blazer ~ Thrifted, Blouse ~ Thrifted, Skirt~ Thifted, Heels ~ Betsey Johnson via Viatuzi, Bag~ Asos



This is my current favorite bag from ASOS, it's pure leather, spacious and just perfect for work, I have it in black as well. It's currently sold out, maybe they will bring it back in the near future.


Queen Bey has recently been spotted wearing lots of colour-blocked outfits in loud colours, and though I'm not exactly a fan of Queen Bey style ( Solange is my style crush any day) I have been feeling the colours and I had to do my take on it.
This blazer is one of my recent thrift finds, and I absolutely love it, very light weight material which is necessary if you want to wear a blazer in Dar without dying of heat stroke. A style tip for my fellow curvy girls, blazers are your friend, get nice fitted blazer with some length to them, I prefer mine long up to my butt, I don't button mine, I leave it open and it gives an illusion of a smaller waist in my opinion. I also like to push my sleeves up for no reason really, I just don't like how serious and suit-y long sleeves look.

Have a lovely day dolls, am going back to bed enjoying my last day off, ooh how I miss the days when I had nothing better to do than sleep, eat and watch Telemundo NOT!!! Lol 



10 comments:

mwanaidinuhu said...

And i have always loved ur style Da Anitha and can i say am dying over ur blazer ,what a great piece u got.
love ur bag too

www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

Elsa said...

hey darling am glad your back. i real misses you a lot.. pls when you shrink do another sale.. gota nice vibe in colour..

Florence Oriwo said...

Lovely look

Florence Oriwo said...

Great outfit

linet nkirote said...

Love the jacket and how you paired these two colors. Eyebrows on fleek...and the hair too.

http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

Anicheberry said...

This look has Solange written all over it. I must agree Solange's looks are lot more unique.

www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

Beauty said...

Nice color combo.

Eve said...

Anitha! Why r u doing this to us? Me hates u,! Post sth dear, am ur blog fan since day 1 n jus don wanna take it, unaniudhi Anitha! Get serious into blogging Ma! I love ur fashion styles n a way of ur literature, bt ur silence is so killing me! Feeling lyk ooooouuuchhh! What to hell u start blogging.. i hate to kno u n ur blog cz u r hurting me, surely i do!

Marianne Milambo said...

You look so pretty and I am in love with your blazer.


www.thriftyandambitious.blogspot.com

motivation said...

nice and interesting picture