Monday, May 26, 2014

Hello there...

Hello dolls,

I did my disappearing act on you again...motherhood is a full time job and that's my excuse for everything these days hehehe, the only thing I care about wearing is my nursing bras, loose vests or dresses I can easily pop a boob in quickly for the baby and khanga and that don't make for interesting outfit posts.



I love how vibrant this kitenge maxi skirt is! This was my Kitchen party Sare, though I wore a different kitenge from the guests, I'm  glad I saved my self a piece of the Sare...I actually wore this on Easter but forgot about these pictures...
boobage tho' LOL

Wearing: Kitenge Maxi Skirt ~ Bonafide, Bandeau top ~ Gifted, Denim Jacket ~ random, Shoes ~ Bershka, earrings ~ MayaVintageBoutique


4 comments:

Amor said...

Napenda sana sketi yako na umependeza sana tuuuuuu. Natamani na mimi nivae. Kwa kweli vitenge na khanga zetu za asili zina mvuto. Mimi fani wako wa siku zote!!!

claritha said...

Do u help a person define wats suits her.better?
And if yes is it for free ama. Please replay

Fabulously Pink said...

Love that skirt! Beautiful

www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

Mtanzania Halisi said...

haya bhanaa