Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's Spring somewhere...

Hello everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful Weekend and Independence day...my weekdays and weekends are the just the same so the only thing I appreciate about the weekend now is that my husband is home all day and we get to do family stuff together or go out and the best part is when he makes something for us, not to brag but my husband is one hell of a cook and his fried chicken is the best!!!! 
Now that baby Andrey is three months old, it's time I start getting some activity in my life, and the best part is I can take him around with me, he is such a happy curious baby so all the new things around will keep him entertained. I'm also going to start working out slowly, I'm joining a gym close to home this week and starting a strength training program I'm at 80kgs now and my belly is still very big, my biggest fear if having loose skin on the belly because I stretched so much. 



When I got pregnant I purged my closet, took out almost everything, So I don't have a lot of clothes left, most of it don't fit but it's great starting to build it up again, but its pretty frustrating finding clothes in my current size, my waistline is non existent and I feel so ridiculous when I wear skirts and tuck in like this and I find myself more and more drawn to big maxi dresses. This pearly white blouse is one of my new additions to the closet, a thrift find from Karume, isn't it so pretty? and this maxi skirt in cobalt blue is from Mr.Price, I don't like the material very much but I love the colour, shape of it and the length and you already know this floral this blazer which is perfect for spring. I have to say I have lost my strut completely, I can't walk in my heels at all, I feel heavy and wobbly and my feet have also grown a size these shoes hurt a lot, I went to church in heels last Sunday and I ended up walking around barefoot LOL, I need to practice walking on them.





The best thing about all the time I spend indoors is my complexion, my skin is looking good away from the sun. I have also started wearing makeup more, now that am 30 years old it's time, am learning what works for me and what doesn't, I watch a lot of make up tutorials on youtube and practice whenever am bored, I'm really into this strong eyebrow look now.


I'm wearing: Blouse ~ Thrifted, Blazer ~ Thrifted, Skirt ~ Mr.Price, Heels ~ Zara, Clutch ~ Random
Have a great week and don't forget to like my facebook page HERE and follow me on instagram @anithascloset


11 comments:

Amor said...

I love your skin. What products do you use? And, how many times a day do you wash your face?

Anonymous said...

jaman jman i missed you come back with ur updates uwiiiii.i luv men who cook even my hubby cooks like a pro heheheee
kisses to baby boy

Elsa said...

I wanted to say the same about skin complex.. For the first thought u share some oil with Andrey lol..
And our hair grow nice..

Elsa said...

I wanted to say the same about skin complex.. For the first thought u share some oil with Andrey lol..
And our hair grow nice..

Mwanaidi Nuhu said...

Love the colors dont worry u will loose all the weight and can i say that blazer is so cute that it hurts
www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Amor...I actually dont have any routine with my skin, i wash it with the clean n clear soap free cleanser but sometime i wash it with soap, i exfoliate a lot with a loofah scrub maybe three times a week...i also use a clean n clear moisturiser or palmers cocoa butter body oil other than that nothing special, my complexion improved a lot since I got pregnant because I have not been spending time burning in the sun outside...i also have to thank my mom for passing on a little bit of her good skin to me, i never get pimples...now that am 30 i plan to start taking much better care of my skin including wearing sun skin to avoid premature aging...as for makeup am wearing MAC NW45 here

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you! We are lucky girls...they were raised right #blessed

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa Lol...wala mwaya Andrey anapaka ya nazi mama Cocoa, nimekaa ndani sana kama mwalinthats why my complexion imekuwa nzuri hakuna kuunguzwa na jua. Nywele zimekua ila mbele zimekatika sana duh

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Middy...

Amor said...

Thank you for answering my question. I have never heard of a loofah scrub so I want to try it. Also, at 30 I must say you aren't only blessed with good skin but also youthfulness. You look so youthful and beautiful. Please, keep posting so you can inspire your fellow Tanzanian women to love themselves.

Fabulously Pink said...

I love that blazer and skirt together

www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com