Monday, December 2, 2013

For the long haul...

 It's super hot over here, am hanging out at home with my very loud and chatty companion Alyssa who has taken over the TV so it's cartoons all day...no chance of getting some sleep here...

am still preggers, still many weeks to go...very tired and this hot weather is not helping...my bump is super huge now and harder to dress but I try my best...here are some of the outfits I have been wearing...





Wore this to my birthday party in october and to my brother's graduation



I currently don't have a dada so wherever I go Alyssa goes (mommy and daughter time) and she doesn't mind as long as she gets to play...



addicted to this juicy chicken breast sandwich at Kahawa Lounge








incase you are wondering nope am not having twins (it would be a nice surprise if I was) am just very big because I gain weight easily and fast and I have been giving in to the cravings, weighing 90kgs as of now, it's like I gain exactly 10kgs every month, I only got to 81kgs when I was pregnant with Alyssa.




11 comments:

Amor said...

Glad to see you back Anitha looking beautiful as ever. Ukae salama dia!

anna samwel said...

I love u,n I wish u well,I want to follow u on instagram which name are u uzn?blessings.

kanael said...

Umependeza my dia,mic u

Mwanaidi Nuhu said...

Pole it must be hard without dada but u look rea good n i love all ur outfits my fav is the one with a black high low blouse paired with a blue stripped skirt

www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

Bahati Boniface said...

Hi Anitha, Ts my first time visiting ur blog, I think u r amazing! I like the way u accessorize. Plz advice m where I can find the jeweries

Anonymous said...

You are just a darling! You look amazing with the bump...and your smile makes me forget that u must be tired by now, just some weeks to go! you'll be alright. I wish you a safe delivery & may Jesus see you thru'...amen! Janet

Anonymous said...

Anitha, I was very happy to see you at Mr. Price the other Saturday (remember the lady who greeted you), In fact I thought (and I still believe) that you are carrying twins.

You look great with the bump and I pray to God that He takes you smoothly thru the process. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

duh hata bmi nilijua u r carrying twins aise.poleee u mama kazi mweh...kumbe u had a baby bfore marriage?

Anitha Anthony said...

hahaha I dont know why everyone insist am having twins, this is just one outa control baby bump LOL...Yes hun I have a four year old daughter, you must be a new reader because she use to be on the blog a lot in the beginning she loved taking pictures with me...now shez to hyper to stand still for too long...

Anonymous said...

Anitha happy new year, naomba msaada kwenye tuta naishi majuu nilipenda zile nywele uliweka kwenye harusi yako weekend iliyopita tulijaribu na mimi kuziweka tukashindwa kujua zilionganishwa na nini? ilikua ni rubber band au zilisukwa tuliangalia youtube hatukupata jibu tunaomba utusaidie tumeshanunua nywele tunatembea na ile picha yako kuulizana hakuna anayejua. Please nisaidie dear

Anitha Anthony said...

Hello mah pole sana...style ile inaitwa brazilian knots na nilitengeneza mikocheni saloon inaitwa Million Hairs iko barabarani kabisa maeneo ya kwa nyerere huwezi potea