Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flower power...

Helloooo everyone! 

it has been so so so very long since I did a post or even logged in, I have been sick these couple of months, I had my very first tooth removal last month not an experience I ever want to repeat ever again, then my heartburn/acid reflux keeps me awake all night, not to mention the never ending trips to the bathroom, which means by morning am so exhausted all I want to do is just sleep some more...and now I have a bronchitis attack which I haven't had since I was 18, now I understand when they say each pregnancy is different cause when I was pregnant with  my first baby Alyssa I never got sick at all apart from the morning sickness in the first trimester I was fine and energetic through out and I went to work all the way to the end (my office was on the third floor and there was no elevator, quite the work out) but this time around am so tired so soon...must be cause am all lazy at home all day...today is a good day, I woke up refreshed and decided to seize the moment...




I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, am dreading to hear how much weight I have gained this past month, my belly is really huge and since am very short it's even more so...good news is my skin is still okay no breakouts or discolorations although my face is getting puffier everyday especially my nose and my fingers are like little sausages... 



I'm wearing: skirt, floral kimono ~ thrifted, tank top ~ hm, necklace ~ primark
Now am going to have breakfast and go back to sleep...have a great day darlings!

6 comments:

Mwanaidi Nuhu said...

Uuhh finally a post from u ,we missed u alot,any way u look great kauso kameng'aa and i love ur statement necklace hivi is the skirt in leather material ?hiyo tank top is the bomb

www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

Amor said...

I am glad you are back. Pole kwa kuumwa na endelea kujitunza mama.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Mwanaidi...the skirt is not leather, it's some sort of heavy satin mix with cotton nilipata mtumbani it looks hard but very soft ukiigusa..

Anonymous said...

Pole mamii. Yaani nimefurahi kweli kuona umepost leo. Mungu akulinde mamii. XOXO!

Diana

Anonymous said...

to be honest i have missed you a lot, you shouldn't worry about gaining weight as soon you will have your baby and will be back before you know to your normal weight

Beatrice said...

I have never seen u looking this radiant...u glow Anitha, and beautiful at that. I had missed u though. I wish u a quick recovery switie.Take care dear.