Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Hulk...

I know my posts have been far in between, that's because I rarely get a chance to dress up and go out of the house lately, I just spend the day sleeping, eating and reading, been very lazy lately...the very idea of going out of the house is exhausting when I think of driving, traffic jams, the heat oh no...but I do look forward to weekends when I get to go out with my family get some fresh air, mishkaki, window shop, church or even taking Alyssa to the playground any chance to dress up a little and wear makeup and feel human again...



I got this beautiful and very comfortable green H&M dress from as a present from Bongoshopaholic, it's perfect for my growing bump but it's also something I can wear even after the baby, I still haven't bought any maternity clothes, everything I have is something I can wear even after the baby with a little alteration in size maybe...but I'm thinking of getting some maternity jeans if I can get a comfortable pair...I also usually pick clothes that I can easily breastfeed in without struggling so much...so I usually go for deeper/V-necklines



I'm wearing: dress ~ Bongoshopaholics, Bag ~ Bongoshopaholics, flats ~ thrifted, earrings ~ Newlook

I love the black lace detail on top and the exposed zipper, they just make the dress.




3 comments:

Amor said...

Green looks beautiful on you. Happy pregnancy!!!

Mwanaidi Nuhu said...

i love the hair burn ,umependeza

Anonymous said...

Woow,still lookin sexy!! I like it ooh!!!!