Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sparkle...


Hello everyone,

Found these pictures on my long lost flash disk, these were taken a few weeks after the wedding, first time at church as a married couple :D, wearing this sparkly sequined skirt and my  equally sparkly wedding shoes. 



I'm wearing: sequined skirt ~ Thrifted, tank top and cardigan ~ thrifted, Kate Spade glitter bow heels ~ Neiman Marcus





PS: am selling some of my clothes and shoes on my facebook page HERE do check it out all things are in good condition and very affordable. Also for those inquiring about the Hair good news Bongo Beauty fix now has a facebook page too so check them HERE like the page and ask away!


2 comments:

Amor said...

I love the skirt as it reminds me of a mermaid and the color coordination was different and on point. Keep rocking girl and feel free to visit my new fashion blog at:
http://tzandusfashion.blogspot.com/
Great day!

Judith nassaazi said...

Love the outfit...hope by the time I return there will still be afew clothes for me to buy...I love the pre-pregnancy look