Monday, September 23, 2013

One day at a time...

Hello everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend, I had a great Saturday out of the house for the first time in a week, spent a few hours at Bongoshopaholics, got my nails and hair done and that always puts me in a happy mood. I had a full house on Sunday with my mama formally visiting my new home for the first time and that's a big-to-do in my Nyambo/Haya culture, cooked all day (not my  most favourite thing to do, I confess LOL) all in all it was a great day spent with family and friend...until Manchester lost big and hubby's day was ruined...I feel your pain Manchester fans (hello Vivette hehehe) am so glad am not a football or any sports fan LOL, I'll watch but I won't lose sleep over it (not a single athletic bone in me)



Just another easy comfy weekend outfit wearing all black, with my scarf to add some elegance.


I have always wanted to get curls like these done on my hair, but all the saloons I have gone to no one has ever managed to do it right, I would even show them pictures but nope they would do what they want, the only way I could get it done is if I do it my self at home but it's so tiring to do my whole head (I don't know how those youtube girls do it) but this guy who also did my nails at American nails Saloon Kinondoni did it perfectly!!! love love it!





I'm wearing: Black tank top ~ Mr.Price, Black Maxi skirt ~ Mr.Price, Scarf ~ thrifted, Aviators ~ hm, bag ~ hm, Sandals ~ Mr.Price


6 comments:

Amor said...

Nimekukubali Anitha...you always know how to look fly and simple in all stages...keep rocking mama!

Anitha Anthony said...

thank you Amor!

janetfashionsandstyles said...

all the best mamy

Amor said...

Anytime Anitha....please don't stop blogging. You are inspiring many others.

Amor said...

Halafu Janet nimeona kazi zako ni bomba sana. Naomba uruhusu comment box ili tukusifie.

Anonymous said...

How much did u pay to d0 the nails Anitha?they are very simple but super chic...i wanna get mine done too!!