Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Little Miracle...

Hello everyone,

hope you had a wonderful weekend! last Saturday I had my Closet Sale at Bongoshopaholics, remember last week I mentioned that I will be selling some of my clothes, shoes and bags on my facebook page? due to demand and all of you being in different parts of town and me being unable to take pictures of all the stuff, Olivia of BongoShopaholics was kind enough to let me use her shop for the day, and I got to meet some of you...most especially Elsa who has been asking about this sale since last year!!...now if you missed last Saturday don't worry there's still plent of stuff left, we will have another sale on the coming Saturday and if you dont find anything you like on my stuff you still have plenty to choose from on Bongoshopaholics stock! to see some of the stuff am selling do check my page HERE don't forget to LIKE my page please!


Now on to my outfit, this is what I wore to the clinic last week I got there at 7.30am thinking am going to be the first one in and get the first number only to find the place near full LOL I ended up with number 59. My blouse got all wrinkled when I went for the uItrasound scan, it was hubby's first scan and he got to see the baby for the first time, the expression on his face  was priceless until last week it was all vague to him what goes on in my huge belly LOL now he got to see the baby moving about with the doctor explaining all the little parts and it became so real like wow we have a growing little person in there now...


I'm wearing: Blouse ~ Thrifted, pants ~ Mr.Price, Loafers ~ Mr.Price, Bag ~ H&M 
PS: I'm now on Instagram please follow me on @anithascloset

7 comments:

nengai said...

Am new here...:)) ..umependezaa
Mimi niko second trimester..naona siku haziendi.looh

Leila said...

hey anitha mambo. unauza shs ngapi viatuz na wewe unavaa no ngapi? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Mimba imekupenda sana mamii n that is agakhan hospital. Mungu akupiganie ktk kipindi chote mpenzi.

Amor said...

I am so happy for you Anitha. I have also started a blog called tzandusfashion.blogspot.com. Please, feel free to leave any comments on how I can improve it. All the best with this exciting moment in your life!

Anonymous said...

Huyo lazima atakuwa dr Shafiq.. next visit ongea na walinzi wakushikie no. Otherwise hata ukifika 6.00am utaambulia no 30.hahaa..keep it up you are almost there

Anonymous said...

Hi anitha,
umependeza sana. sasa nimependa hizo Zara platform heels (za black with gold heels) yani sijui vipo bado coz I sooo want them. how do I get them mami kama bado vipo?

Anitha Anthony said...

Thaank you darlings! still a long way to go...Nope am not seeing Drr.Shafiq I can't handle foleni zake duh mtu unaweza shinda hospital siku nzima aisee no ways...

to Anony Intereste in the ZARA platforms...bado vipo ni size 5UK vitakuwepo kesho at Bongoshopaholic but if you cant make it you can send someone to pick them labda...

@Leila...navaa between size 38 to 39 ama UK 5 to 6 depending on the cut of the shoe..bei zinatofautiana please do check my facebook page nimeweka picha na bei pia.