Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bursting at the seams...

 Hello everyone!

as my bump grows I actually thinks its getting easier to dress, with very few items fitting me I don't spend too much time agonising over what to wear I just grab whatever fits and try to accessorize to spice it up, make sure my hair is neat and am wearing lipstick!!


Got milk!? LOL....the girls have gotten big this past months :D hihihi




I'm wearing: h&m top ~ thrifted, skirt ~ Mr.Price, bag ~ h&m, sandals ~ life&sole




6 comments:

Amor said...

You are so beautiful Anitha!!! You are also really glowing. I love the little bow on your top and the skirt with lovely patterns. The braid on your hair is also so cute.
You are also welcome to visit me at:
tzandusfashion.blogspot.com
dailylifeandliving.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are glowing girl...all the best

Elsa said...

Very nice and chick. The look to die for mama mjamzito..

middysfashionsite said...

Anitha ur glowing i love how u styled that skirt u real look good

Jackie said...

Umependeza mamie tena umenikumbusha blogger wa fashion bananas......hahahahha..!!!!

randomcarole said...

Anitha, you are such a yummy prego! OMG! Like you're really glowing. I wish you a healthy and easy pregnancy girl