Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blown Away...

Hello everyone!

So sorry I haven't been updating as often, but you can understand right? when you are getting fatter by the day (currently weighing 80kgs) and am not even eating as much as I was in the beginning which is weird. Most days I don't really feel put together enough to take pictures but I do try to stay chic most of the time even without my heels...I wore this print-on-print for a trip to the hospital last week...Print on print is just by far my all time favourite trend it's just a science...


I do so love this hair, four months now and it's still so very beautiful, smooth and tangle free. Worth every penny, it's going to be an anti-climax going back to synthetic weaves after this virgin human hair experience


The bump has really grown since my last post, and my butt is growing at the same rate hahaha its really funny when I stand sideways in front of the mirror I just end up laughing


the science in print on print marriage is to have a least one color in common between the prints, like on my outfit its the black and turquoise colors on both my cardigan which matches perfectly with the one on my dress like they were made for each other 
I'm wearing: Dress and Cardigan ~ thrifted, bag ~ ZARA, necklace, earrings and sandals ~ Mr.Price


6 comments:

Amor said...

Hongera tena Anitha. Unapendeza sana. Mimi ni mmoja wa fans wako wakubwa sana.Usijali mama tutavumilia maana tunaelewa. Nakutakia muda mzuri na familia yako.

Anonymous said...

congrats love hizo nywele za wapi jamani,n wats the price.

Anonymous said...

wats the price of the hair?

Anonymous said...

wats the hair price mummy nmezipenda

Anonymous said...

i love the hair...all the best girl

Anonymous said...

hi anitha hilo ni weaving gani mie mtumiaji sana wa maweaving