Monday, August 19, 2013

Pink Friday...

Sometimes when am bored at home, I would play dress up I would go all out curl my hair, get dressed and do makeup, trying out all the tricks I learn from the makeup guru's on youtube (try as I may I still can't put false eyelashes on by myself, it looks so easy when they do it), on this particular day I went for very bright pink lips very very bold eeh LOL, I wish I was courageous enough to go out looking like this LOL...anyways after I was done with my makeup, with no one to take my pictures, decided to take aerial shots of myself :D





I'm wearing: Rimmel London In vogue lipstick, Shirt ~ Thrifted, White Jeans ~ Oasis via Asos, Heels ~ Lipsy

lipstick makes one very pouty...*kiss *kiss

going for a seductive look here LOL...


Have a great week everyone!



3 comments:

Reena said...

You are glowing Da Anitha. Keep the posts coming please. Love love your blog.

Anonymous said...

hey anitha i love your hair so much..!!the weave is so real and appears more real on photos.may u pls tell me what hair it is o where did u purchase it..!!pls pls am dying for an original beautiful weave thanx,..ur number 1 stoker lol..and pls try update ur posts love we all understand ur situation we love cheking u out..!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita,,im new here..and am already addicted to this blog. I love how u combine your pieces beautifully...your personality and and how you creatively form captions...
Please try to update us often...i always come here..everyday

ok byee be blessed