Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Maximum effect...








I'm wearing: Dress ~ AX Paris via viatuzi, Blazer ~ Mr.Price, heels ~ random 

I have had this dress for a couple of years now, one of the few maxi dresses I have and it's my absolutely favorite  perfect length  light weight material, beautiful floral print and the asymmetrical design  on top.
I wore this last Sunday to church so had to add my bright yellow blazer for some cover on top. What I love about Maxi dresses is you can dress them up with a blazer and heels for formal events or even work (if you are preggers only or if you are muslim just add a head scarf and you will be looking ramadhan fresh) and you can also dress it down with sandals for a casual look.


3 comments:

Medge said...

What a pretty dress! You look beautiful! :)

tunny said...

yeeeeey,ooo mai ooo mai yu luk sooo gud with that baby bump jaman..yaaani cant wait to see yu rocking pregnant stuffs stylish,i know yu wont let mi down..hongera sana mamii n may the almighty god be with yu all the way..

xoxoxoxo

toxeeqation said...

Congratulations my dear..havent been active for a while..naona changes :)