Monday, August 5, 2013

Garden party...




I'm wearing: dress, hat ~ Mr.Price, necklace n shoes ~ viatuzi



Hello everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend...I wore this way back when my bump was becoming more than just a big belly...after a really hard week of morning sickness that lasted all day (I wonder why they call it morning sickness) we decided to go to the beach and I made some effort to dress up hoping it would make me feel a little better, so I went all out with the straw hat and the heels, I was so hungry I ate three plates of chipsi-kuku and was still hungry LOL...when you spend your whole day nauseous about everything, whenever you get to eat something and actually hold it down take advantage.

About the heels...okay  guys really wearing heels can not harm the baby unless you fall or something...I can only hurt my back and joints if I was wearing them for prolonged periods of time which I don't and I won't be wearing them when my feet are swollen (they wont fit anyways might as well enjoy them while I can)...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoga usiendekeze mimba sahani 3 za chipis na bd hujashiba okey its normal kwa mimba ila kuwa makini km sahani 3 sasa ivi ikifika miezi 8 mama utakula gunia zima la viazi.
wewe ni mfupi ukigain sn utatisha na baada ya kujifungua kupungua itakuwa kazi watoto 2 utaonekana tayari mzee na mumeo anaonekana young kwa ule mwili wake. nakwambia ivi juu limenikuta najuuutraaaa nilikuwa nakunywa chai na cheersbauger usitake kujua mchana: shoga komaa na iyo apetite KOMAA

Anonymous said...

During those times wen u throw up and end up on empty stomach, when u can eat u would want to eat eeeverything at least to compensate for the times u had gone empty. If it feels there is space, I say, eat ma, as much as u can.... 'morrow will take care of itself

maureen bandari said...

you look amazing my dear.glad to be back on your site.hope you are well

www.thefunshionmistress.blogspot.com