Thursday, August 1, 2013

Camouflage...

When I was pregnant with Alyssa I wasted a lot of money very early on to buy maternity dresses and ended up with these horrible stretchy dresses that I couldn't wear anymore...I have no intention of buying maternity clothes this time around, I will work with the clothes that I already have, I may get maternity jeans and leggings though and if I have to go a size up later on I will make sure to buy clothes that I can later on have them altered down...
N


G




I'm wearing: tshirt dress ~ uchumi, shirt dress ~ thrifted,  heels ~ Zara, Tote bag ~ H&M, necklace ~ Mr.Price 

4 comments:

Zay N. said...

pendeza sana mama Kijacho, hongera mnoo friend..

MissGlo' said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, love everything about this look!

MissGlo' said...

Mama Alyssa can you add a Pinterest "pin it" button to your page?? Will help me kusanya my inspiration, especially when I'm accessing your blog from a mobile device.

Anonymous said...

Usijibane hivyo mdogo wangu,its nt gud 4 ur unborn bby's health! Na hivyo via2 virefu pia havifai. U r a motha,u knw wat I mean !!! Mungu akujalie mdogo wangu umalize salama safari hii ngumu ya uzazi.