Friday, June 7, 2013

Pumpkin patch...

Hello everyone,

Thank God it's Friday!





I have never been a leggings kinda girl unless am travelling, and normally this would be something I would wear if I was travelling...but what is a girl to do when she can't find anything to wear.
A word of caution ladies...Leggings are NOT pants ...always wear them with a top that at least covers your butt...it's beyond tacky to wear leggings with a short top exposing all your jiggly parts, cellulite, very visible panty lines for the world to see, if we can tell you are wearing a polkadot thong then sister that's a little much unless you are a street walker then my all means...


I'm wearing: A shirt dress ~ thrifted, leggings ~ Newlook, loafers ~ H&M, Bag ~ ZARA


3 comments:

janetfashionsandstyles said...

umependeza Anita

Anonymous said...

Well said Anitha. Looking fab as usual. XOXO!

Diana.

Anonymous said...

You luk gud mdada