Wednesday, June 26, 2013

McKenzie...

One of my friends is getting married this month and we threw her a bridal shower last weekend, and the theme was african print with jeans...it was such a fun day hanging with the girls is always a blast...




I'm wearing: shoes n bag ~ ZARA, leggings ~ Newlook

I wore this kaftan I got from mama, she had originally had it made for her as a large blouse but the fundi made it too fitted for her and my mother for some strange reasons like her clothes to be made at least two sizes larger than her normal size she says she too old to wear fitted clothes SMH good for me I ended up with this ...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Anitha, we followers would appreciate if the posts were not far in between.

tunny said...

the kaftan has a very nice colur,i loved it and it luks gud on yu

tasikago said...

we love the blog but its boring no new post 2 weeks aarrgghhhhh!!!

Fabulously Pink said...

I love your blog!you are beautiful :)

www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com