Wednesday, June 5, 2013

His & Hers...

Hello darlings, 


forgive my absence, am having a little trouble with my google storage plans and my cards so I haven't been able to post...today going through my folders in my computer and I found these pictures that I had completely forgotten about...




Since we didn't have a sendoff party, our families decided to throw us a small family pre-wedding party at home two days before the wedding with just close family members, so some mila stuff that usually happen on send-off parties like the groom's family bringing the suitcase that has my wedding dress and some clothes...we decided to wear matching kitenge outfits made by Sassy tailoring in Sinza, she's the one who made my Maid of honors dress for my Kitchen party as well...call them on 0755535539








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

to be continued? mbona umetuacha hewani?

Anonymous said...

Pendeza nyinyi

Anitha Anthony said...

Lol...sorry luv those the only good pictures I have from night...

Anonymous said...

Hongera sana Anitha mlipendeza sana.


Lilian Tarimo

Anonymous said...

Pendeza sna mamiii

Zay. said...

Pendeza sana mamii. mi luv the kitenge..

janetfashionsandstyles said...

cutie msalimie shemeji

Anonymous said...

I like it, and i would prefer something like that over sendoff. I wish my family wangeelewa that sipendi sendoff maana shughuli zinakuwa nyiiingi and stressful