Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The honeymoon Chronicles: Last day in Paris...

Like the saying goes...time flies when you are having fun...finally it was upon us *sob sob sob* our last day in Paris...just as well though cause we were broke at that time shopping shopping shopping LOL!!

We had a slow day, breakfast, then we set off to do a little last minute shopping for presents, and souvenirs 













this is very PG right!? LOL...I couldn't resist its my favourite picture...after all it is the honeymoon chronicles :D




Even though I didn't buy any clothes at all in Paris, I wanted an I love Paris T-shirt  to wear to the airport in the morning..


I'm wearing: Black Tshirt ~ Bongolicious, Shorts ~ Mr.Price, Chain embellished cardigan ~ from China, Black blazer ~ from China, Tights ~ gifted, studded loafers ~ H&M, Necklace Mr.Price, Bag ~ Thrifted

My last look in Paris in my favourite colours Black and Gold...to me black is very chic and powerful and gold is luxurious and opulent...
I got these dressy shorts from Mr.Price especially for this trip...I love shorts but I would never be caught dead in shorts in Bongo because of the culture it feels inappropriate and I can never be comfortable but whenever I travel I can wear anything and blend in...I still had to wear my tights even though it was sunny, it was still windy and cold...









These colourful kids got me missing my Alyssa badly...she had no clue where mommy is....last time she saw me was at church in my big wedding dress and she got confused a little then someone grabbed her before she started crying :(


Had to have the Pizza for the last time, just too delicious! We actually didn't eat any french food except for Flam...weirdos..





After lunch the Renee and Sylvester went to pack and we just went for a walk along Grand Blvd and then we found an ATM machine so we decided to give it a try LOL...you should have seen our faces when it worked and we got money yeeeey for VISA cards and we were suddenly on a mission...back to the mall at  Des Halles!



and then went to ZARA to check out the Men section...can you see me?



...One of the Largest Luxury shopping Malls in the world...


how sweet is this ride!! Matte...



Street Market at Des Halles...found some great hand made bracelets here...





Passed by Bershka and H&M again one more pair of shoes and a bag and that was it for me...



For dinner we went to a Mexican restaurant...I forgotten the name just down the street from our hotel and we tried Burritos...Oh my goodness these are so so good!




They put everything in this, rice, beans, guacamole, spicy meat and other stuff wrapped in this chapati looking thing...now anything chapati like am game to try it...





And that's it The End of our wonderful four nights in Paris, we had to go back finish up packing and get ready to wake up very early the next day to catch our flight back home and Renee and Sylvester were heading to Barcelona for three more days...


We had such a good time in Paris, such a beautiful city, so beautiful, so chic, so much history and culture its no wonder it's such a coveted travel destination, thousands of people from all over the world go to Paris every year. It was such an amazing way to chill out after all the craziness of organising the wedding, I was so busy up to the last minute not a single minute to relax...so it was great that we got this time to catch our breaths, away from it all far far away...we left the day after the wedding, everything was already booked for us and organised by the Travelmania team we just packed...So do check out their website HERE for all their amazing deals! 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the outfit Anitha.looks very classy,simple is sooo beautiful sometimes.Soo sad to see the last of Paris photos,made me feel like mie pia niko honeymoon.cant wait for your next trip uturushie picha humu.

Kate said...

Hi honey,

Again congratulations on your wedding, and thanks for sharing your honeymoon pics...beautiful; may your happiness last forever

I heart those shoes jamani, so cute and elegant.....can't wait to see you rocking them

P.S: how do you do your eyes and eyebrows? I love how they naturally pop up without screaming "make-up"

xoxo