Thursday, May 9, 2013

The honeymoon Chronicles: Day 2..Part I

Okay my darlings you wanted more pictures here is an overload...

I had to break day two in Part I and II because it was a veeeeery long long day, we did a day city tour, went shopping, then went on a boat tour, then to the eiffel tower and then got on a bus for a night tour called the illumination tour where you get to see Paris by night with all the lights unfortunately I slept throughout the whole night tour LOL... Let's start with the day tour...


Started the day with breakfast...


Don't worry I went for seconds LOL...the chicken breast was the business!

we set off to Opera the tour bus stop...people in Paris walk everywhere!! Taxis don't do short trips so we really had a good work out...It was soo cold and windy, thank God for my tights.







Since we were coming to Paris, I picked out all my outfits before we left, so getting dressed in the morning was way easier. I wanted to have fun with my outfits here,  I mean it's Paris the most fashionable city in the world! even the old ladies here look so chic!! Me and Renee were having a lot of fun spotting the fashionable old ladies in their heels and miniskirts "wabishi" LOL...

I'm wearing: Asos dress ~ Bongoshopaholics, faux Leather jacket ~ Sammydress I saw this jacket online and I just had to have it for this trip and it was a hit, it's very edgy with all the zippers!! leather zippered jackets are huge in Paris! almost every store had them, guys, girls everywhere in leather jackets. My hat ~ Mr.Price, Bag ~ Thrifted, Scarf ~ Thrifted, Belt ~ Mr.Price, Tights ~ Gifted
At the Opera, it's really Huge and Grand like everything in Paris...Huge huge buildings everywhere! huge gold statues, so much history everywhere!



I love this hair! Virgin Peruvian hair order yours today email bongobeautyfix@gmail.com am also wearing MAC Girl about town lipstick from Bongobeautyfix

at Place Vendome

Yes I do!!

at Arc de Triomphe...

wow I always see this one in movies but in person its so very impressive...It was built to commemorate all of Napoleons battles...all those little circles on top are shields with names of all the battles Napoleon the Conqueror won...for a short guy he really liked huge things LOL...


The details on the statues are so amazing no wonder it took so long to finish...Napoleon actually never got to see the finished Arc but he was buried under it briefly i think (or was it his ashes hmm LOL google that)...before the unknown soldier was buried there


Oh how I wish I lived in one of those apartments

Grand Palais...a museum now I think...






Les Invalides...another Museum mostly for french military

crossing Ponte Alexandre III Bridge..check out those gold statues...

and there it was the Eiffel tower!!


I wish we had gone done down and took pictures on the platform, I was so happy to see tower, This tower is Paris!





Spring in Paris...blooms coming out...Paris has the most beautiful gardens and they all date back to hundreds of years...like this one made for one of the Kings favorite mistress a madame Pompidoo LOL...I think I wasn't listening all the time...
 L'Hotel national des Invalides...Wish we had gone in, I have seen pictures of it inside its just magnificent...It's also where Napoleon Tomb is and that thing on top is actually coated in real Gold!

at Ponte Alexandre

The Louvre Museum...The largest Museum in the World!!! the queue to get in here is crazy! but it must be worth it to go in there and see all those priceless works of arts...Leonardo Danvinci, Picasso's my husband says they are overrated LOL...anyways we are not museum people so this was not our stop...


The National Assembly building
Back at the Grand Opera

 After the tour we went shopping...



Lunch at the Pizza Hut, the yummiest Pizza I have ever had!! these guys are not cheap with the cheese at all...the crust is so soft and spongy just juicy!


at Mango...loved these little bright patent bags plus they were on sale :D I rene went crazy LOL...





My husband whom I usually have to beg to death to take my pictures has recently bought a new phone and he is now more than happy to take my pictures...


Back at the hotel to change or in my case to add more layers on it was very windy and cold, before we go out for more shopping...decided to test the beams LOL


End of Part I...



10 comments:

Susan Mwaura said...

OMFG........i so wanna be you right now...Paris is the bees knees and your 'i was here'writing should so get stamped everywhere'.....lovelovelove your honeymoon miss lady...enjoy and have a blessed marriage'
xo Sue

http://suewaise.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

congratulations Young Girl

Elsa said...

Lookin amazing and happy gurl.. Ahahhaha! I can see the love of mitumba meet the sale..

Anonymous said...

Anitha at last your dream comes true i remember the last time you had am in Paris you said you wish you could be there too! now here comes New couples in Paris! yeeeh!!! Enjoy guys you can use even the town meli(boat) to move around Enjoy enjoy!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the feast of photos anitha,love the outfit,sooo chic,

Anonymous said...

kuna kitu nimegundua picha zikipigiwa nje ya nchi zinakuwaga tamu sana.hapa nainjoy your blog more than ever .

Anonymous said...

Congratulation anitha

Anitha Anthony said...

Lol thank you Sue..I love ur blog!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you...

Anitha Anthony said...

Hehehehehe umeona eeh Elsa...too bad we didn't stay long nilikuwa nshagoogle mitumba inauzwa wapi sema nadikia vibaka wako wengi huko Paris ina lots of gypsies