Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Honey Chronicles: Day 3

After an exhausting day two...we were just so exhausted...I went straight to bed without even having dinner...


Anyways we woke up the next day rejuvenated, ready to face another beautiful Parisian spring day...and I was ready to take on another day tour...only to find the boys were on strike LOL...no more city tours for them, they wanted to go shopping, Renee was game for whatever and since I couldnt go on tour by myself I had no choice but to go along...not that I didn't want to go shopping, I did LOL! but I also really wanted to see the whole of Paris...I have read about it and dreamed of going for so long I didn't want to just experience the malls...




We set off back to Des Halles...





When I saw this picture, I was like wow, I had no Idea our outfits were coordinated LOL...Black, white and Blue :D 



Lunch at McDonald's...the burgers are yummy!! I had the wrap too...


One of the things Paris is famous for...Macarons!!! I really wanted to get the Lauderee ones at Champs Elysees known as the most beautiful street but we never got to go there again, so I had to settle for McDonalds ones...




At ZARA confused which bag to buy...




Loved these studded ankle strap sandals at ALDO but they were very expensive and it would have been a waste since my right ankle is still giving me grief when I wear heels higher than three inches...I really should have it looked...





After shopping, we went to chill on one of the many road side cafes Paris is famous for, and tried out Flam, some pizza looking treat...the roadside cafes are really happening after work hours and very packed...we people watched and I got to take some outfit pictures...














I'm wearing: Polkadot pussy bow blouse ~ Bongoshopaholic, Striped Sweater ~ Mr.Price (Kids section LOL),  Black  pants ~ CAMARO, Heels ~ Newlook via OurFashionCorner facebook shop, Blazer ~ Bongolicious, Glasses ~ H&M, Bag ~ Thrifted, Lipstick ~ MAC Ruby woo order yours today email bongobeautyfix@gmail.com we sell only original MAC and NARS products straight from USA





We passed by Musée Grévin (wax museum)...which was actually not far from our hotel and we passed it everyday but we never went in...




It was a relaxed Day three, we got to enjoy the city, not much running around, just shopping and eating...



Although I didn't buy clothes in Paris, I did get some bags and shoes...The gold clutch and earrings from Newlook, The huge Brown and Red bags are from ZARA, the cute coral bag and the big Black both from Mango and Brown pumps from Bershka, these pumps are my favorites  I had been looking for tan brown pumps for a while, so happy I found these.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kuleni raha watoto wa watu wengine twafikiria kuzichanga nyie mwazitumbua kwa nafasi hongereni sana .........Mungu awabariki katika ndoa yenu

Anonymous said...

nice outfit Anitha.Soo chic,loveeeee Parisssss......

Anonymous said...

Anitha, thanks a lot for living my dream, I love Paris I cant wait to go there one day God willing.

Enjoy your honemoon, and your new life. Make the most of it while you are there si unajua tena once you are in Bongo you will have less time for yourselves.

Anonymous said...

Umependeza sana Anitha, yaani you got this glow, sijui kwa kuwa Paris ni mji wa wapendanao ndio maana you look very beautiful. Lucky man akizembea ataibiwa huku anajiona!