Sunday, May 19, 2013

Playing house...

Back home to reality and back to business, married and I no longer work full time for a bank and am very much my own boss right now taking a long break from the madness...it's a scary and yet a very liberating feeling...my dress code will now be more casual than business and I really need to get some comfortable flat shoes for hustling LOL...here is what I wore to attend a very interesting business presentation at Serena Hotel but more on that later on...I promise to share...








I'm wearing: H&M dress ~ Bongoshopaholics, Belt ~ Mr.Price, Shoes ~ Bershka, Bag ~ Zara





14 comments:

Amor said...

You are radiating beauty...Love your style Anitha!!!

Anitha Anthony said...

:) thank you Amor!

Mayda said...

mami.. u r blessed! yaani umebarikiwa mashaallah!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Mayda!

Anonymous said...

Anitha ulipendeza sana afu huwa napenda kuiona pete yako kwa ukaribu huwa naizoom bur huwa siioni vizuri.
Aneidols

Tina said...

you look amazeing sio siri ila the most ni bag na shoes am crazy about them!

Destiny said...

you look beautiful in that outfit, l enjoyed reading of your trip in Paris knowing l love Paris a lot and hope to someday visit the city. I wish you and your spouse a blessed marriage.

deby said...

umependeza dia

Sindiso Moagi said...

I love the Zara bags you bought in Paris, do you mind sharing how much they cost each? There is a Zara in Sandton and if there they are in my price range I would like to get them for myself

Anitha Anthony said...

The flash always bounces light on the diamonds so it get fuzzy I wish there was a pic withoit flash lol

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Tina...I luv them too :D

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Destiny!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Deby!

Anitha Anthony said...

Hi Sindiso...they were about 49.50 Euros