Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Days like these...

I'm in love with the print on this skirt and I especially love the fact that it has pockets and it's a mid-length...but I absolutely hate the material, it clings to my skin in an annoying way polyester does but that's a small price to pay for it's beauty and the price was really really good you know me and my cheap thrills...besides I have my trusty underskirt that remedies the problem...do people still say Underskirt? or is it a slip? gagulo?LOL...




I had been looking for a big red bag for sometime and luck would have it I found this one at ZARA while in Paris and it was the last one yeeey! perfect size and a perfect shade of burgundy red with ZARA impeccable quality.







I'm wearing: Blouse ~ Thrifted, Skirt ~ Thrifted, Shoes ~ Bershka, Bag ~ Zara, Aviators ~ H&M, Necklace ~ Sabasaba (cant wait for this years sabasaba)



2 comments:

ANETH GABRIEL said...

Looking good kama kawaida.

Amor said...

I love the way how your necklace goes along with your skirt...Fablicious!