Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chasing the Sun...

I'm loving the denim shirt trend, they just go with with everything, you can throw them over anything as a cool cover-up or wear them as a top over just about anything and they just work...I love it when they are a little loose and casual with no embellishments. This is the second Denim shirt in my closet, well technically it's my husbands but when you get married you agree to share a life and well clothes right?LOL...he knew I would be borrowing it the minute I started convincing him to buy it :D...I think mama is breathing a sigh of relief now am not around to steal her clothes especially her scarves LOL



I'm wearing: White T-shirt ~ Mr.Price, Denim shirt ~ H&M, Green Skinny jeans ~ Thrifted,
Animal print shoes ~ Ninewest from Viatuzi, Bag ~ ZARA
I am in love with this hair, Virgin Peruvian hair from BongoBeautyFix, it's very fresh and tangle free, it's absolutely worth the small fortune I spent on it...comes in different lengths and also comes in body wave or curly if you like, order yours today; follow @bongobeautyfix on instargram or email bongobeautyfix@gmail.com or call 0763561500






17 comments:

Elsa said...

Omamamama.. Hips never lie, real Anitha ur face show how happy ur are and am loving it to see u smilling every now and then..
But what about our deal? Dont u remember we spoke about something we supposed to do on december? Pls Pls

Lilian said...

umependeza neeetah,...

Anonymous said...

You are rocking the denim-shirt...love it

Flo in Hamburg

Anonymous said...

You are rocking the denim-shirt...love it

Flo in Hamburg

Amor said...

That's cute...so my dad suprisingly bought me one like a day ago. And now seeing that it is in style...of course Im gonna rock it....Keep rocking dear Anitha!

Gloria said...

Honestly, me like.

Anonymous said...

umepenzeza, aomba kuuliza length ya nywele zako plz...

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Esa...I am still thinking abt a way to do it ila bado sijapata a venue ila I still remember love...and tjank you

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Lilian...

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Flo...

Anitha Anthony said...

Hahaaa wow I wish my dad was like ur dad lol...

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Gloria...

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante anony...am wearing four packs za 14,16,16,18 inches

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anita for the info..

Amor said...

Hahahahh I rocked it today and yeah my dad never ceases to surprise me as he buys clothes which exactly fit me even when I am not around.

Anonymous said...

i love your Blog Anita

You inspire me to blogua
janetfashionandstyles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nakupendaje mdadaa kwa kupendezaa