Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Writings on the Wall...



I'm wearing: Pink Blazer~ Mr.Price, Shirt ~ from China, Skirt ~ BongoShopaholics, Blue pumps ~  ZARA, Adidas Cambridge watch ~ Asos 


I bought this dip dye/ ombre shirt about two years ago in China and I finally got wear it last week, I tend to buy things that I just cant wait to wear and then I get home and I'm not as excited about them but I still keep them for years because am such a hoarder. Someone asked me on the previous post how I can take wearing blazers in this heat :) truth is we hardly spend time out doors, your in your car most of the time and in a freezing cold air-conditioned office the rest of the time so they do not bother me at all, I feel put together when I wear my blazers and most of them like this one are very light weight and comfortable, and when I have to be outside too long I take them off, I love layers, they are just more interesting for me even though impractical in this heat :D plus am a fashion ninja I can take it hiyaaaaaaa!!!! LOL.




6 comments:

Rose wa Julius said...

umependeza mimito, i like it, hebu jaribu kuchomekea tuone itapendeza vipi?

Rose wa Julius said...

nilisahau we pia una uzuri wa asili can't wait to see your picha za harusiiiiiii

mandi said...

i know uko bizy na harusi and all but my dia ,,the promised bun tutorial jamani ,im dying to kno how to make a neat bun like urs?? plz i beg and beg the tutorial. :(

Anonymous said...

u made me laugh......ninja hiyaaaaah

Chez Maureen said...

This is gorge....love the blue and pink combo
http://www.chezmaureen.weebly.com

Chez Maureen said...

This is gorge....love the blue and pink combo
http://www.chezmaureen.weebly.com