Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fancy that...

Hello everyone!

hope your week is going great...






I'm wearing: skirt ~ Mr.Price, Shirt ~ from China, Blouse ~ thrifted, Blazer ~Bongoshopaholics, bag ~ thrifted, shoes ~ MissKG via viatuzi


my addiction for stripes continues...
when I saw this blue striped skirt at Mr.Price, I had to have it and I knew it would go so well with my striped shirt and so many other pieces in my closet...I already have this skirt in green stripes, am considering the black and white one which is the IN thing right now but it's also a nice basic piece to have in your wardrobe...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

am not feeling this look, sorry

Anonymous said...

Anita just wish uvue the shirt and the blazer u so packed. hivi na hili joto mamii...am lovin ya shus!!

SignatureChic said...

hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! i love your style! would you like to follow each other?
http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thislul is a bit of too much, mi haijanigusa leo nahisi kama usingeweka bleza

Beauty said...

It's a nice look and shows that you are a trendsetter and you are very true to your style. That's you are innovative and like to take risks with fashion rather than being a copy cat like most people do. Kudos..