Thursday, March 28, 2013

Boy meets Girl...

Hello my lovelies,

Have you missed me!? I have missed you! still busy with wedding preparation just a few more days go...am just running around town everyday and loosing sleep...thank you all for your well wishes :) here's a little casual friday look from a couple of weeks back...


I'm wearing: Animal Print Cardigan ~ Thrifted, Tank ~ H&M, Zippered Satin pants ~ H&M, Wedge Sneakers ~ Target, Bag ~ ZARA




To tell you the truth, I have never likes supra sneakers on men and I still don't, they seem so Justin Beiber hahaha! buuuut when these wedged sneakers made the scene, I was sold big time! they just look so much better on women in my opinion and are so very comfortable but still with an added height from the concealed wedge at the back, how could I resist that? I had to wait a while for a cheaper version to drop on the market and my prayers were answered by the good folks from Target, I'm in love with them...

Happy Easter everyone and God Bless!



7 comments:

Mama Neriah said...

Hello Anitha..
Nimependa sana supra yako.. Nakupenda sana maana huwa unabadilika badilika. Unanivutia sana. One more thing i can see no more kitambi. Yani umependeza mnoooo.. Can u please share with us siri ya mafanikio?? Nina kitambi baada ya kujifungua kwa operation 3 years ago and i real hate this kitambi jamani. I just wanna loose kitambi tu sitaki kupungua mwili. Please please tell us umefanyaje.
All the best on preparation of ya wedding. May God b with u.

Anonymous said...

sweet annie
ebu nambie umenunua izo wapi hasa izo sneakers au thr online shop???
nazitakaje sasa

vicky manase said...

All the best in you comming wedding..
I wish to get an invitation card...

Furahinavicky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Anitha
Am so happy for you, saw your wedding pictures on instagram.. You got married on my birthday..!
May your marriage be filled with laughter, love, friendship, happiness and above all togetherness..!
All the very best
Emily Thorne

Irene said...

Congratulations on your wedding!! That dress of yours is super gorgeous! Saw you at Serena, did not get the guts to come and congratulate you. God bless your holy union! Kisses doll!

Anonymous said...

yani mama Alysa ndio umetususa hivo sawa bana mi kila nikiingia humu nikikuta hujaweka chochote nanuna haya bana..by the way hongera sana kwa ur wedding. love u mingi mingi

Anonymous said...

lov them supra.......niceeeee