Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thrift Shop...

I just listened to "Thrift Shop by Macklemore" yesterday and LMAO...the song is currently at number one on a bunch of music charts...definetly a song after my own little thrifty heart! *bleep* awesome!!!...check the video HERE





I'm wearing: White blazer ~ BongoShopaholics, White sheer blouse ~ Gifted, Striped green bodycon skirt ~ Mr.Price (Just got the blue and white one), earrings and bracelets ~ Mr.Price, Bag ~ Primark via SassynClassy, Shoes ~ Bronx (thrifted) love them very high and very comfortable!


It doesn't get any fresher than white, green and a little earthy tan brown...easy breezy!! you wouldn't even guess how I was sweating my ass off with that jacket hahahaha...however it was a necessary evil because A. It's just so darn chic right? and it just pulls the whole look together and B. my butt in that body-con skirt tucked in without that long blazer on? just Obscene!!!!! LOL...

On other news, I have been told that I  have lost some weight yeees! and I promise this time I won't go into a celebratory eating binge and gain it all back again in a week I promise...I have also started running in the morning with my brother who is such a good trainer but unfortunately I had to stop this week after I sprained my ankle while walking on freaking flat shoes of all things, can you believe that!!? I walk in sky scrapper shoes all week (case point the shoes am wearing on this post) and I don't even trip once (well maybe once or twice LOL) but I sprain my ankle in sandals, I couldn't risk running and damaging it now could I? (no, this is not another lame lazy excuse...I really was in pain really LOL) I mean imagine if I  ran and I was told that I damaged my ankle and because of that I can never wear heels again ...the HORROR!!

Oh yes...I finally managed to do the top knot/bun up-do on my own!...I really should do a tutorial...it's so easy!! but my voice sounds funny on video's guys LOL...you have been warned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look gorgeous as always! Pliiiiiz show us how to do the bun.. Do you have to stuff something in it to make in nice and puffy?? I've been meaning to ask how u get such a nice neat bun ever since u started putting up pics of ur hair in a bun.. spill the beans, Missie ;)
xoxoxoo

vicky manase said...

Habari anitha.. I like your blog madam
i think we need to go shopping together one day .. Just do the shopping ... But on the local sellers

Elsa said...

Anitha don tell me they still have these strips gown? Got run there on sunday.

jacqueline said...

i think i have the perfect shoes for you and yes to your thrift heart....lol love your instagram jacquelinejoseph