Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The simple life...





I'm wearing: Blouse ~ thrifted, Skirt ~ thrifted, Black sandals heels ~ Bought in China, Black faux leather studded bracelet cuff ~ Lookbookstore.com, Watch ~ Montine via Emirates, Bag ~ thrifted


 
I found his little leather bag in Karume last week and I now declare it my favourite bag!! it's in perfect condition, I love love love the gold hardware on it and especially the big padlock, it instantly dressed up my very casual look. My oversize blouse is also from Karume's last week haul, plain on the from and a surprise of roses at the back...dressed my look up some more with some strappy leather sandal heels, and an edgy faux leather studded cuff bracelet...

On another note, all the kusuka has paid off kwakweli my hair is now reasonably long etii!?, I can even do a ka-top knot awwww teh teh teh! even the breakage on my hairline has improved yeeey! I do feel weird without any extensions or braids on my head so I give this head a week break and am back to braids or another weave.

Have a blessed week everyone! 


5 comments:

mandy said...

hello anita im a of ur blog i love the way u work with colors,by the way wanted to ask when u say lookbookstore.com means do do you order online?

Anitha Anthony said...

Hello Mandy...thank you! Yes I order online its cheaper, they have great stuff n I really wanted a cuff like that and they ship to TZ although it takes more than three weeks to arrive in ur postal box.

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaaaaa this is really a simple life, no vikoromwezo just remaining natural like you did.You are so cute babyiiiiiiii.Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anitha, i simply luv ur blog.. mm pia naomba kujua ukiorder products from ASOS how do they deliver to TZ na charges zao zikoje

mandy said...

sorry i know i ask alot of questions do you pay through pay pal?