Thursday, February 28, 2013

Somewhere there's an open window...



I'm wearing: peplum top ~ Mr.Price (available in mint,grey,stripes,polkadots,orange I wish I culd get them all), Grey pencil skirt ~ thrifted, Metallic blazer ~ thrifted, grey bag ~ from China, bib necklace ~Viatuzi, gold belt ~ Mr.Price, Shoes ~ Asos via Viatuzi


After everything that has happened to me in my life, I have learned to never panic, never share my worries unnecessarily, to always smile, to count my blessings because I have so much to be thankful for, to take responsibility of my own actions, to never hold a grudge (a hard one but doable) and trust that God always always always has plan for me and that my dear friends is how you keep your face free of wrinkles, your skin glowing and you will generally be a wholly happy person. It doesn't mean you have no worries, or drama or issues it just means you choose to look at the positive, the solutions and to live for the moment.

3 comments:

Elsa said...

You look gud umeninyima kadi. Wait strike on the corner.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Well said! Kudos
Emily Thorne

Rose wa Julius said...

nice color kwan ameshaolewa? uwiii picha