Saturday, February 16, 2013

All Yours...

Hello everyone!!

My dear lovely lovely readers, please do forgive me for I have transgressed against you yet again! With the wedding so close I just can't seem to focus on any thing else but the wedding planning, but I will be taking a long break from work soon so hopefully I will be posting more often then. Now for some good news, I finally picked my wedding dress after a headache inducing decision making process that my friends had to suffer through because, I changed my mind every other day like a very long episode of "Say Yes to the dress" LOL (ushosti kazi eeh girls teh teh teh love you, mean it!) I have also picked the most important items which are the shoes ofcourse ;D all ordered to be delivered soon, so a big weight off my shoulders for now, unless they are not delivered on time in which case I will be hospitalised with a nervous breakdown...God forbid!!!





This was my Valentine's Day outfit, I tried to stay away from the cliché of wearing red on Valentine's day and opted for a fuschia skirt, worn with a floral peplum top which until yesterday was a very short baby doll dress, but with my handy needle-work skills I managed to turn it into this peplum blouse :D *clap clap*, I love throwing cardigans over my looks for that more grown and classy look.

 

in love with these earrings I found in Kariakoo, I had no idea Kariakoo was that happenning, will be going there more often from now on, so many cute little accessories stores with earrings of all sizes, colours, stones and the prices are just as equally friendly.

Lavender shimmering cardigan ~ thrifted, floral peplum blouse ~ BongoShopaholics, Fuschia pencil skirt ~ thrifted, black leather clutch ~ thrifted, Black patent leather d'orsay pointy pumps ~ Steve Madden via Viatuzi


This last pic was my day look, check out my facebook page for more pictures of this last look Here...

6 comments:

Subira wahure said...

thanks for posting...u have just blessed my eyes

Anonymous said...

unanifurahisha sana anitha,yani napenda ulivyo creative.wish u the best in ur upcoming wedding preparations.love u

BlazyFashion said...

Lovely outfit, hun.
I am a sucker for all
things floral, for all things peplum :)

You look beautiful!

xoxo

Anitha Anthony said...

:)

Anitha Anthony said...

Awee thanks lovie

gloria said...

me want the pink shoes love the day's look more u luk splendid.