Monday, January 21, 2013

Spotted...

I'm wearing: Black lace blouse ~ thrifted, Teal animal print long cardigan ~ BongoShopaholics, Pencil skirt ~ Thrifted, Suede peeptoe heels ~ bought in China (DIY bows), H&M obi belt ~ thrifted, Bag ~ ZARA, my favourite earrings ~ Mr.Price


Hello my lovelies!!
Hope you are missing me :D (this is the part were you nod your heads vigorously hahaha) I have missed blogging...Last week was more than hectic, my dada had to suddenly leave on Monday morning for her cousins funeral in Tanga and I was left with no plan at all on Monday morning with my Alyssa and I couldn't just leave her anywhere with just anyone what with all the perverts around these days and then my tonsils acted up so bad I couldn't swallow or eat but thankfully am better now and dada is back, so all is well! 

On to the outfit, that was my Tuesday last week, I was in between weaves that's why my hair looks so domestic hahaha! Cardigans are a must have ladies, they just add that instant polish to a look especially if it has a yummy colour and animal print like mine, they can be dressed up like here or dressed down casualy, here I have worn mine with my pencil skirt added my Obi belt for definition of the waist line.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look gud Anitha kamchicha kamukua kweli,while ulikuwa umenyoa tu juzi juzi hongera sana.

Lilian Tarimo

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Lily

priscar said...

Hi Anitha,av been lukin 4 a belt lyk the one u hav on here for lyk 4ever but cant seem 2 find one...please help,where hav u got urs?!

Anitha Anthony said...

Hello Priscar mine nilipata kwa bahati myumbani kwa Dar sijui utapata wapi but naweza kukuagizia if you like kutoka asos.com...if ur interested niandikie email at anithanthony@gmail.com