Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sister Act...






I'm wearing: Blue blouse ~ thrifted, Blue dress ~ Thrifted, snake skin belt ~ thrifted, Blue envelop clutch ~ thrifted, Grey messenger bag ~ from China, Red pointy toe pumps ~ Kelsi Dagger via Viatuzi, bow cocktail ring ~ Viatuzi


Hello everyone!

hope January has been good to you, it's amazing how time flies! Last week I had a meeting at church for the wedding and hence the very proper Nun-like look ;) any excuse to dress up I'll take it hahaha. I think I have said it before that I don't have a favourite colour, it used to be pink (as was every girl) but now I just love all colours in general they all have so much to offer, and this mix of cobalt blue and red makes for an interestingly powerful combination don't you think?

This is not a one piece by the way, if you look closely you will see that am actually wearing a blue blouse under the sleeveless blue dress that I got from BongoShopaholics a while ago, I had no idea these two were the exact same shade of blue, i used the blouse's belt as a scarf and later on looped it to make a smart "pussy bow" check it out on my facebook page HERE (I crack up everytime I say that word LMAO), wonder why I didn't think of that earlier.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that so nice, u
rock in that colour

Anonymous said...

I love your outfits and your sense of humour is just amazing. You simply rock...

Flo in Germany

Anonymous said...

This one no pliz...ni kama umerundika nguo mwilini..colour is nice..dress is nice ila kila piece ungeivaa kivyake ingependeza zaidi. Combination ya red and blue it mwaaaaaxx

Fashion Cadet said...

cobalt blue is so hot right now, i like the way your teamed it with red. great look

http://fashioncadet.com/

Anonymous said...

icha ya chini tu ndio nimeifurahia maana umeonyesha hata vya nyuma.Nimefurahije!! You look so cute baby!!Keep it up mama.

tunny said...

yaani u got mi..ata cjaelewa hizo pieces zimekaaje nimeshindwa kuelewa but one thing i know for sure is zimependeza..i love the creativity.!btw,the cocktail bow ring is super cuteee

tunny said...

yaani u got mi..ata cjaelewa hizo pieces zimekaaje nimeshindwa kuelewa but one thing i know for sure is zimependeza..i love the creativity.!btw,the cocktail bow ring is super cuteee

Anonymous said...

Wow you impress me alot and am happy naona mabadiliko makubwa sana kwenye post zako...keep it up Big girl

Love you dearly
All the best

Anonymous said...

u look great anitha. the hair looks so pretty, like kim kardashian aisee.. love u sana. u inspire me fashionwise :)