Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Red~emption...








I'm wearing: Black T-shirt ~ Bongoshopaholics, Black blazer ~ from China, Red Jeans ~ thrifted, Red heels ~ Newlook via Viatuzi, Black tote ~ ZARA via Viatuzi, long necklace ~ Vituzi


...my Redeemer lives!!...

Hope you are having a great week everyone! am still in holiday mode and am having a hard time switching back. This was my quick Friday outfit last week, I wanted to wear these poor neglected shoes I got in 2011 and have only wore them ONCE!! they somehow just never seem to go with anything I want to wear but I do love the bright red colour and the nice contrast of the black and of course the bow sealed the deal :D y'all know how I feel about my bows! worn with my new Red jeans which are the exact same shade of red as my shoes, I kept everything else black with my sheer black T-shirt and my trusty over-used black blazer for that casual but still dressy look and my long forgotten and probably worn once necklace...I just realised that I have shoes that I have either never worn or worn once, a bunch of never worn clothes and accessories and yet am always buying something new that "I just have to have" #girlproblems :P







6 comments:

Elsa said...

Nice outfit simple easy going with.

Anonymous said...

niice!..luving the combination

Anonymous said...

Anitha.... i know you are busy and all...but please dont forget us this much jamani....

Looking good as always.

Mariam

Shantile' said...

Hey Anitha, I just found your site through NuSophisticate and just wanted you to know that I love it. I have gone through a few of your post and your style is so sophisticated. Keep up the good work! SMOOCHES
www.divinedivastyle.com

Shantile' said...

I found your blog through NuSophisticate and just love your style. I have view a few of your post and say keep up the good work!

SMOOCHES
www.divinedivastyle.com

Anonymous said...

Anitha i have noticed you have lost some weight...u look elegant darling.