Monday, January 28, 2013

Cul-de-sac...




I'm wearing: floral blouse ~ thrifted, teal/turquoise skirt ~ thrifted, green peep toe heels~ ZARA via Viatuzi, Blue oversize envelope Clutch ~ thrifted, pakistani handmade silver jewelery ~ Sabasaba trade show

January is turning out to be an eventful month.

I wore this outfit last week, I was having one of those days when you wake up and you feel like dressing up in the most colourful and loud way as possible, colours and flowers always get me in a good mood,  that I didn't even mind taking picture by the side of a very busy road during the morning rush hour,  with people staring like we have lost our minds, the things I do for you my lovely readers ha ha ha!
I got this blouse a while back, I love it's vintage and oriental feel, it kinda reminds me of those old flower painting on glass frames that used to be in every home when I was growing up.





5 comments:

Elsa said...

Lookin nice..

ari said...

Love this color combo!

Anonymous said...

mimi nimefurahi tu kuliona tako zuriiiii hiyo picha ya chini maana ndio ugonjwa wangu.Kila upigapo picha zako usisahau kutugeuzia mgongo.Big up baby!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!

Anonymous said...

nice look

http://lilysglamorousandlaw.blogsport.com